Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

As many of you already know, Pretty Little Liars has recently turned into a TV series. Most people only watch the show, but the book tells everything in much better detail.
Ali, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer were all the best of friends. Ali of course was the popular one, and she was the leader of the group. All of the girls had secrets that only Ali knew. They trusted her with everything.
It all started in the summer of 7th grade, when Ali went missing. For the three years after that all of the girls seemed to drift apart. They all hoped that Ali would return someday, and once they all started getting messages from someone named "A", it brought their hopes back up!
It wasn't until Ali's dead body was found that they realized someone was spying on them. "A" kept sending messages threatening to spill their darkest secrets, and not just from seventh grade, from present day too. The only good thing that "A" does in the book is bring the girls back together.
Through out this whole book I kept on trying to figure out who "A" was, and so did all 4 of the girls. Luckily there are many sequels to the book that will help you solve the mystery.
This book was a lot better than I thought it would be. There are quite a few swear words and some inappropriate things, but if you look past those, it's a great book. I think that this was a quick read, and it kept me wondering after I finished it.

3 comments:

polkadotts said...

I read this book and loved it! I haven't liked to T.V. series as much as the book though.

Abbey Road said...

Hm. I have not watched nor read this. I'll read it though because it sounds good.

galaxygymnast said...

i dont like to show but he book seems gr8. u told me about it in spanish