Monday, February 27, 2012

If Life Were Easy, it Wouldn't be Hard By Sherri Dew

This book is really good. I enjoyed this book. It is an adult book which means for me that is what a little hard to follow. The main idea really is just don't make life harder than it should be. Try to make it simple and enjoy the little things.
      As the book goes on, it really just tells you stories to back up the little things she tells you. The biggies thing I got out of it was you really shouldn't make things harder than they really are. Try to smile and enjoy the hard times in your life. (that's what I do) But there are many other things that were stated, but I am not going to mention those.
     As I read the book, I got a little bored of how many stories she had told in it. Though this book really was just written from experience. It was good and instructive. It stated things that we should all work on in life. My opinion is that it is a good book but I don't know if kids would enjoy this. The book helps people with hard times, trials, and other big things that are in life.
      I would recommend this book to people who like adult books.

No comments: