Friday, March 8, 2013

Worlds of the Crystal Moon: Magic of Luvells


This is a complete follow up to my last blog here!:

In this book, we follow our hero's again through even more tasks. They are in Luvells now looking for the new piece of the crystal moon. The war is still raging between the gods, and it is getting very hectic. Also the main character, George, has been brainwashed into thinking he could become a god! So now he is also on his own journey to find the crystal pieces. Stay tuned for more !

Now with this book, I do have some things that I wish I could change. First, that they would switch to George more often then Sam and Shaylee. Usually it goes like this. Sam and Shaylee for like 2 chapters then George comes in for a single paragraph. That really does Peave me off...Also they should incorperate Sams magical sword. It can talk, magicaly go on fire, and when does he use it? Not very much. Well not until a gory chapter.

This book does also have amazing moments. THIS IS A SPOILER SO WATCH OUT! My main parts of the book is when one of the gods babies is in complete danger because of George. I don't know what happens next, but I heard it was amazing. Also at the end of the book, George completely tricks Shaylee into getting trapped inside a orb that George has. That completely made me want to read the next book.

So I would suggest that if you like adventure, fantasy, a little bit science fiction, and lots of epic battles, you should tottaly read this book. But there is a warning I should give right now. This book has some Dirty and/or very gory violence throughout the chapters. So if you are going to read this, then be warned. I would give this book an A.

No comments: