Monday, April 30, 2012

Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer

Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer is written  by John Grisham.  The genre of this book is fiction and adventure.  This book's theme is even kids can do great things.  Theodore Boone is a kid who loves anything to do with the law.  He dreams of being a great lawyer or an outstanding judge.  His parents are both lawyers.

Theodore Boone is in love with the law. He helps kid "clients" by giving them advice and helping with problems. When Mr. Duffy, someone in town, is accused of killing his wife, Theodore goes to every single court meeting. While Theodore is helping a "client", he learns that the "client's"cousin had seen the murder of Mrs. Duffy.  The only problem is the cousin is an illegal immigrant and is afraid to testify because he would be deported.

This book's theme is even kids can do great things and the author of this book shows this in many ways.  Theodore overlooks the dangers of getting involved with this case and cares more about saving the day. He helps the immigrant get sponsored for his green card. Theodore tries to make sure that justice is done.  In this book Theodore's friends support him by getting him information even though it is dangerous to them.  The author does a good job showing the theme.

This book was great I loved it.   It was exciting and interesting.  I agree with the author about kids being able to do great things because I know of many examples where kids have helped solve adult problems kids.  I thought this book was cool because it brought a new style to me.  How often do you read lawyer books?  This book helped me realize that I can make a difference and I thought that was pretty cool.  I would rate this book an A it was exactly the kind of book I enjoy reading.




1 comment:

Masood said...

I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a considerable measure to consider and I welcome that sort of composing. Personal Injury Lawyer Lakeland