Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heaven is for Real






Heaven is for real is an extraordinary story about a young boy who went to heaven and came back. Colton went through an emergency appendectomy and survived. When Colton arrived home from the surgery his mom asked him if he remembered being in the hospital, he then described what his parents were doing in another part of the hospital during his surgery. Colton also described his trip to heaven. The way he described heaven matched exactly to the descriptions in the bible, even though Colton cannot yet read. This story started to answer the big question, "What will it be like after we die?" It gives you a glimpse of heaven. I really enjoyed this book. It is very heartwarming and I believe that Colton really did go to heaven and come back. I really recommend this book. I like the way the author described it. It made it feel like I was really there throughout the whole book. I would recommend this book to anyone who needs a book to read!

6 comments:

Chidott said...

Sounds like a really great book! I really want to read it! Just a suggestion though, give a more information next time, I want to know a little more!(:

galaxygymnast said...

i disagree with chidott it gave a great amout of detail that makes me want to read it and i will

PurpleNinjaLA said...

Thanks guys. It's a really great book. And, thanks Chidott, I'll keep that in mind. :)

stranger said...

wow this book sounds really heart warming ill have to look into reading it.

PurpleNinjaLA said...

Ya. It's a good book.

The Music lord said...

Wow, this sounds like an amazing book! Is it based on a true story?