Friday, May 31, 2013

Fablehaven

     Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. Fablehaven is a fantasy, mystery book. It starts out when two kids named Seth and Kendra go and visit their grandparents while their parents go on a vacation. While there they realize their grandma hasn't been seen in a while. However Kendra and Seth's grandpa gives them a lot of clues to reveal a mystery and also get to take care of a chicken. When they drink this special milk, they finally get to see the land of Fablehaven. Fablehaven is like a home for creatures that are magical or that you wouldn't ever see. Now something bad has happened in Fablehaven and it's only up to Kendra, Seth, and Grandpa to save the world.
     
      This book was clever and was exciting. I couldn't stop reading, because they always would leave you hanging. I think the author was trying to tell us the importance of looking at things differently and also to be careful with the environment. I enjoyed this book a lot. it was very suspenseful and fun to read. Next I am going to read the next book.
   
      Overall, I thought this book was well written and was exciting to read. The only problem is a couple of chapters are slow. However that is like most books. I would give this book an A- because of what I said earlier. I would recommend this book for people who like fantasy stories.

1 comment:

PokemonMaster Stacy said...

wow this book sounds really interesting I should read it sometime.