Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Best Foot Forward - Joan Bauer

   Best Foot Forward is a nonfiction book. The main idea of the book is shoe selling it may be a little unusual but, its rather a great book.
     The book follows around a girl named Jenna, she is in her teens and attending school while working her hardest at a shoe store. She's grown rather close to the owner of the shop and enjoys her job very well. Everything although took a dive, when one day, Jenna and Murry(the guy she works with) were tricked by a sneaky teen trying to steal some shoes. Don't think it's over yet, you would be surprised to find out what the boss does with the boy who tried to steal the shoes. (Yes he was caught) All will be revealed in outstanding and perfect timing in the book.
     I thought this book was absolutely amazing, I couldn't of asked to read a better book. I've  now read two books from this author and I think I am in love with all of her work, especially this one. I loved this book because it kind of shows how hard you have to work for things, showing that persistent pays off, that always give someone a second or even a third chance, also and not least to never give up on anyone, even if they have done you bad. The only thing I would have to say about this book is, the beginning may be a lil boring but I promise if you stick through it would will enjoy it thoroughly.
      All and all I'd have to say this is a pretty amazing book and I would recommend it to pretty much anybody who would be up to read it. I loved it.

No comments: