Sunday, February 3, 2013

Maximum Ride; THe Angel Experiment by James Patterson

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment Maximum Ride; The Angel Experiment by James Patterson is one of the best books I've read! It is a bit of a syfi fiction with a bit of romance. In this book, Maximum is the main charecter. However, Maximum is a mouthful so she goes by Max. Max is an avian (bird) human hybrid on the run from a place called "The School". She and her "siblings" Have to go out and rescue there littlest sibling Angel after she is kidnapped by "The School" and sent to be experimented on again.

This book is one of the most memorable I have read and led me straight to the others. It has short chapters that kept me hooked and is fast pase so you never get bored.

I think James Patterson was trying to point out that the world is getting too caught up in science and that these types of human experimentation could very well happen in the future. I belive this could very well happen, and if, or when, it does, the world will be in for a surprise.

I feel like the story lines of The Angel Experiment and the tv show Dark Angel are very similar in plot. If you enjoyed Dark Angel then I gaurentee you will enjoy this too!

I felt like this was one of the best books in the series and would recomend this to anyone. It has several scientific terms you may need to look up but besides that it was a great read! I would definitely give it an A!

No comments: