Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson

This book is AMAZING!!! I could not put it down. There was so many funny moments and terribly sad ones too. I laughed and about cried in this book. Such a well written book and very lovely story told in it.

This book was written by a lady who was in an air plane crash and got 80% of her body burned. Yes, you read that correct, 80%. As she describes that awful moment in her life, she also describes some the many little blessings she had received. Though there might not be that many to get from pretty much losing your life, some of the little things make a huge difference in this.

In 2008, Stephanie Nielson and her husband went on a little plane trip to a ranch. They were so happy because they were fulfilling her husbands life long dream of flying. They were so excited to go just them and his flight instructor. As they were flying, they got in a plane accident and all of them had burned there body more than at least 30% or 40%.

I seriously loved this book. I was on chapter 14 by the second day I had it. I recommend this to whoever needs a reminder on how good there life is and how strong you really are.

This book gets an A+ definitely. I hope you all take the time to read this, as this is an AMAZING book.

If you want to look at her blog, it is nieniedialogues.blogspot.com.

No comments: