Friday, May 7, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Before I tell you a little bit about this book, I would like to say that, first of all, it is absolutely amazing, and second of all, it is the last book in the Harry Potter series, so you need to read the other 6 books in order to understand this one at all.
In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, Harry sets out on a mission Dumbledore has assigned him that can save the wizarding world. Voldemort is rising to power fast, and getting closer and closer to Harry, but luckily, Harry always has a “feeling” when Voldemort gets a little too close, and he makes several narrow escapes. He discovers the truth about many people, places, and items that are darker secrets than he could ever have imagined.
This nonfiction book is based on the power of love, and if you pay attention, it also mentions the value of family; whether your real family or adopted family.
I definitely recommend reading this fantastic book, especially after all the other great books in the series. The Harry Potter series are by far the best books I have read in my entire life, and this final book is just icing on the cake!!! A+

4 comments:

rlblovebooks3 said...

I don't why some people don't want to read Harry Potter becuase I agree that this book is amazing.

Whitney.Sue said...

I was told that J.K. Rowling is writing a new book? Yes, I think it's true. I need more information on it though, so if anyone knows anything...

Coral Reef Chels said...

I absolutely love this book! In my opinion, it's the best one in the series. More people judge it by the size...they have no idea what they're missing!

live2run said...

The large size just means they're missing even more! This book was amazing. When I finished it I couldn't believe it was over. I really hope you're right Whitney.Sue! If J.K. Rowling is writing another book there is nothing to keep me from reading it! ...not even school. :)