Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I want to be your Class President By Josh Lieb

     I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I want to be your Class President is written by Josh Lieb, and it tells a story of a seventh grader who quite literally has it all. He has money, in fact he is the third richest man in the world, but nobody knows it. The only thing he really doesn't have is a loving father (fame is overrated). Then, the elections for the student government come up. Staying in character as the dumb weirdo, he declines the nomination, but later tries to win in order to upstage his dad.
    I really love this book and give it an "A." It is a fictional book, that is also comedy, and slightly political. I would recommend it to anyone that likes comedy. It does swear around two times, but is not very serious.

1 comment:

PokemonMaster Stacy said...

This sounds like a really good and funny book. I think I'd like to read it.