Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ahem...Important Post!

Dear Former Students and Blog Readers:

As I am no longer a paid teacher I will not be assigning students to post about their forays into various books. I am, however, going to continue posting reviews of YA and other books that I am reading. My goal is to post at least once a week. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED BE A CONTRIBUTING AUTHOR. You could post whenever you feel like it. And, you can read whatever you like.

Furthermore, I am willing to take requests on the books I will review. I am more than happy to give you my thoughts on whatever classical novel your English teacher has assigned you. I will not give you answers.

If you are interested in being a contributing author, comment on this post and I will keep/add you to the list of authors.

Thanks and Happy Reading!!

Mrs. Jensen

4 comments:

Megan said...

Please keep me on the blog! I would love to write reviews! -Megan

Unknown said...

Like megan said! Ive read some books and have an argument concerning an awful review on a book I loved:)
So yes, keep me:)
Lindsey

Unknown said...

Keep me too. Btw, remember how we did that huge report on iPads in schools? We'll guess what my school requires every student to have? iPads are pretty much the most useful tools a student could possibly have, all of our homework is on here, all of our books, notes, emails etc.. It's pretty fancy!! Plus I can play Fruit Ninja during lunch, so that's good.

notsurewhatmydisplaynameshouldbe said...

Keep me on. Ill write a review for a school book now and then.